Bunge movable partition walls is made of high quality anodized
aluminum frame with environmentally composite materials . The
panels move on a ceiling track with no requirement of floor guides
or rails , and they have a standard thickness of 65mm , 80mm and 100mm , and a
width up to 1230mm . Maximum height can reach 13meter tall.
The accordion wall panel consists of a series of concave / convex
profile interlocking flat panels and the fast set retractable top
and bottom seals , it provides excellent acoustic insulation
property of from STC - 32 to 53 in laboratory setting. Its high
performance per dollar value and the easiest in-field operation
makes it very suitable for restaurant , schools , office , religion
, hospitals , shopping arcades and many other indoor applications
Bunge has adopted the advance partition technology of USA , Germany
and Denmark . We have professional staff with more than 10 years of
experience in design , production and installation.
Specifications of partitions:
for Partition Panel
|Panel Width||500 - 1230mm|
|Panel height||2000 - 6000mm|
|Sound proof||36 - 42db|
|Vertical profile||Anodised aluminum profiles with integrated magnetic|
strip and sealing edges on the inside
|Finish options||Fabric , veneer , HPL melamine , vinyl , carpet , customers own
|Base options||Plywood , Gypsum , steel , MDF|
|Panel weight||25 - 40 kg / sq|
|Pass door selection||door||Single or double door|
- Top hung system without the need for a floor track
- Retractable top and bottom seals ensure effortless movement of
- Combines elegance with robust construction
- Concealed or exposed panel edge profiles
- Numerous panel stacking options for complete flexibility
- Sealed for life roller assemblies provide smooth and silent
- The system offers various levels of sound reduction
- Extensive range of surface finishes available
Suitable used in :
1 . studios , recording rooms , listening rooms , rehearsal rooms
and more professinally interspace timbre projects .
2 . theaters , indoor gymnasiums , discos , KTV rooms and more
performance and entertainment location .
3 . meeting rooms , offices , halls , hotels and more sound
absorption and secrecy projects .
4 . air-port , railways , bus-stops , manufactories , workshops and
more noise reduction projects .
The section configuration of special wooden acoustic panel:
substrate, felt and surface.
1) Substrate ( basal material ) : based on high quality of 12 / 15
/ 18 mm MDF with density of 750kg / m3 ,
more choices for basal material : HDF, E1 ECO-friendly MDF and
Fireproof MDF ( B1 grade ) .
2) Feld : acoustic fleece , pasted on the back of the panel , noise
reducible and fire resistant ( made in CHINA , GERMANY AND FRANCE )
3) Surface : available in three different finishes : real wood
veneer , printed wood melamine finished and fireproofing surface .